Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dior Addict Extreme Riviera 639 Lipstick Swatch & Review


 Dior Addict Extreme in 639 Riviera is a bright pink coral with a glossy finish but no shimmer. These are Dior's latest lipstick formula, I'm not sure what sets them apart from the standard Addict range but this one in particular caught my eye. It's quite balm like in texture, I would say this is semi opaque in coverage so you get a decent amount of color in a swipe or two.


I feel like these are actually quite hydrating and I get about 4 hours wear before I need to touch up- by this stage my lips aren't parched at all. I can see myself wearing this a lot over the summer. The casing is the same as the Addict lipsticks- just with a navy-black outer shell.
Swatches...
Dior Riviera Lipstick (daylight)

Dior Riviera Lipstick (flash)



No comments:

Post a Comment