Thursday, July 5, 2012

Alpha-H Purifying Clay Mask Review


I've been looking for a replacement for my beloved Mac Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask and this one had been recommended to me. Alpha-H is an Australian skincare brand that focuses on actual ingredients that work rather than flashy packaging and expensive ad campaigns. It's relatively hard to find- just a couple of online retailers and spas stock them.

So, back to the mask, it contains vitamin A and clay to draw out any impurities in the skin. I found it did a good job when I felt a few blemishes coming up and it didn't aggravate my sensitive skin. It smells quite strongly of lavender but I didn't notice it after a while. It's quite a thick whitish paste which you leave on for about 10 minutes before rinsing off. As I said before, the packaging is very simple but you get a decent amount of product (100ml) for your money so should last a long time. Overall it's a good product and has kept my oily skin and any blemishes at bay since I've been using it 1-2 times per week.

 I purchased mine from lookfantastic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment