Tuesday, July 17, 2012

This Works Perfect Look Skin Miracle Review


So this is a new product from This Works. It's a tinted moisturiser with lots and lots of skincare goodies in it. It has no coverage whatsoever but does brighten the face and give it a slight glow. The tinted part does help to even out tone and I find that after a minute or so a lot of the redness in my skin has calmed down so I can get away with just using concealer on the essential areas. It blends incredibly easily and smells lovely, very fresh and not synthetic at all. I think if you have oily skin you could skip moisturiser (this isn't mattifying but also isn't shine-inducing) but if you have normal or dry you might need to pop some on beforehand.



Overall this is a lovely product, whether you need extra coverage or not as you can use this as a base for your foundation regardless of your skintone. I do especially like the way they incorporate skin care ingredients as I feel my skin has been looking slightly better since I have been wearing this. It has no sulphates, synthetic colours, synthetic fragrance, mineral oils or parabens and lots of other nasties which you regularly find in make up.

I purchased mine from lookfantastic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment