Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara Review


So I've been holding off reviewing this for a while as I wanted to give it a chance to work as I think there are a lot of so called eyelash growth enhancers on the market and very few of them have any effect, and the ones that really do can change your eye colour so this has always put me off.  I've used it for a good month now on my top lashes (I find it smudges slightly on my lower lashes) and I've been pleased with the progress so far. I can't say I've experienced much in terms of extra length but I have found there are less lashes falling out overall so they are looking a bit fuller. I do have long lashes naturally so I might not be the ideal audience for this product but it is still an improvement on what I have.

Mascara wise I find this pretty nice- volumising but not OTT although it does layer nicely and has a good depth of black pigment. At first I found it a bit too wet and it made my curl fall out (this happens to me a lot so I tend to let mascaras dry out slightly before I use it). It has a biggish wand- a bit like Diorshow so builds up quickly but you also need to be careful in the corners. Overall I went from not really liking this to really enjoying it so definitely will be repurchasing it.

I bought mine from boots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment