Monday, March 26, 2012

Bobbi Brown Neon Pink Lipstick Review, swatch and Dupe

Bobbi Brown Neon Pink Lipstick

Along with the Atomic Orange Lipstick, Bobbi Brown launched this Neon Pink lipstick in her Neons and Nudes collection. It's a vibrant but wearable pink with a pretty sheen. I can't detect any fragrance although it does smell a touch waxy. For me such a bright lipstick really feels a huge step from Bobbi, however she's made it so it's elegant, not garish and still very wearable. I hope we see more shades like this from her in the future!



I found a few similar colours in my kit, the best match comes from Yves Saint Laurent with it's Rouge Voulpte Lipstick in 10 Provocative Pink. It's almost identical, maybe slightly creamier and hence has a bit more slip so won't last quite as long as Neon Pink. Mac's Quick Sizzle is a touch more blue based and a matte finish.

From Left: YSL Rouge Volupte 10 Provocative Pink, Bobbi Brown Neon Pink, Mac Quick Sizzle



I purchased mine at bobbibrown.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment