Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tom Ford Spanish Pink 01 Lipstick Review & Swatch



Tom Ford's Spanish Pink lipstick is a creamy nude peach-pink with subtle shimmer and opaque coverage. It's a very easy and flattering colour to wear so I can see why it's so popular. I don't find it specifically moisturising but at the same time it's not drying.



As with the rest of the line this is packaged in a heavy dark brown and gold metal casing. Although I've found that even though I haven't had it for very long, the gold colour has chipped off around the edges. This is slightly disappointing as it's one of the most expensive lipsticks on the market, hopefully mine is just a dud and no one else encounters this problem!

Swatches...

Tom Ford Spanish Pink without flash

Tom Ford Spanish Pink with flash


Overall this is a lovely lipstick, and if you can handle the hefty price tag it's a nice one to have in your kit!

I bought mine at harrods.com

No comments:

Post a Comment