Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mac Tendertones Review: Purring and Tread Gently



I was a bit of a latecomer to the whole tendertones party, but when they finally launched in the Shop Mac Cook Mac collection I new I'd have to pick a couple up to see what the fuss was about. So duly obliged and picked up Purring and Tread Gently. Purring in the pot looks like a bright orange but on application it's a very sheer but pretty hint of orange on the lips. Tread Gently is a clear yellow with lots of greenish yellow sparkle. On the lips it goes on sheer but in the light it sparkles beautifully! What I really like about these is 1) They smell of tropical fruits and 2) They are more moisturising than your average lipgloss. I don't think these could hold up against a really good lip balm but are perfect for a bit of colour and hydration during the day.

Mac Tread Gently Tendertone


Mac Purring Tendertone

No comments:

Post a Comment