Friday, March 23, 2012

Illamasqua Nomad Nail Polish Review and Swatches


From Illamasqua's new Human fundamentalism collection I have the Nomad nail polish. I was curious about this colour even though I rarely stray from red/neon coral/pink. It's a bright creamy jade green, almost neon looking. Opaque in 2 coats. I couldn't quite find a dupe for this one either, China Glaze Aquadelic was more blue, Essie Turquoise and Caicos was lighter, Chanel Nouvelle Vague again was more blue and China Glaze Four Leaf Clover was similar but slightly darker.

Also, once this was on my nails it kept reminding me of Grasshopper Pie...

You can buy this at illamasqua.com

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. I just put this color on and the first thing I thought of was CG Four Leaf Clover. Upon closer inspection, they really aren't that similar. You do a beautiful mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cynthia! Yes they're not exact dupes unfortunately! Thanks :)

      Delete