Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tom Ford Blush in Flush: Review and Swatches



On my last trip back to the UK I picked up Tom Ford's Blusher in "Flush". It's a very vibrant coral pink, shot through with gold shimmer. Soft but not powdery and highly pigmented, so you need a light hand to avoid clown cheeks. At first glance this reminded me of my beloved Mac's discontinued Foolish me, although this is slightly more orange but on the cheeks they are extremely similar.

Nars Orgasm is lighter and more peachy, Mac Style is lighter and Mac Hipness is a lot less bright and not as pink.

Left: Mac Foolish me Right: Tom Ford Flush
Swatches!

Top: Tom Ford Flush, Bottom: Mac Foolish Me


It's nicely packaged (at this price point you wouldn't expect anything less) in a heavy, slim brown and gold metal case with a mirror under the lid. It currently retails at £45 so if you're looking to splurge on a blush this is a good place to start!

I got mine from selfridges.com

No comments:

Post a Comment