Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dior Beautifying Protective Suncare (Face) SPF15 Review



Not long after I reviewed the body version of this, I took the plunge and invested in the facial SPF 15. It has the same gorgeous tiare/gardenia scent and has a slight illuminating effect. I use this as both a moisturiser and sun protection (unless you have very dry skin this will do for both), it does leave a slight white tint to the face so it's probably wise not to use this one if you think you might be photographed but in real life it's unnoticeable.

I have sensitive skin and so far I haven't experienced any redness or break outs with this product, it doesn't feel greasy as some can but it is also not a matte finish- so you may need to powder if you have oily skin. It comes in a 50ml squeezy tube which is great for traveling, I think for when I'm on the beach I'll be purchasing the SPF 30 as well. Overall I'm really happy with both my purchases from the Dior Sun Range.

No comments:

Post a Comment