Friday, June 22, 2012

Dior Red Cruise 854 Gloss Swatch & Review (Summer Mix)



Next up from Dior Summer Mix is the Addict Ultra Gloss in 854 Red Cruise which is a bright cherry red with a super shiny finish. It matches the Calypso nail polish that I review earlier perfectly. As it is a jelly finish there is an element of transparency but there is a good amount of colour so only a tiny peek of my lip shade comes through. On me it turns a little more raspberry toned due to the pinkness of my lips, so it may vary from person to person.
 Dior glosses last on me about 3 hours and feel quite hydrating as glosses go. It's not particularly sticky and doesn't have a detectable scent once on. As far as I know this collection is limited edition so if you see something you like its worth checking out sooner rather than later!

Swatch...

No comments:

Post a Comment