Sunday, June 24, 2012

Most Treasured...



So I thought I'd do a post of a different kind today (don't worry I'm still posting my usual reviews). I wanted to show you a few of my most favourite beauty items, you might even be lucky enough to own a few of them!

 Chanel Turbulent Blush- this was a beautiful hot pink blush which was sadly discontinued many years ago, luckily I purchased a few back ups to keep me going. It has a stunning subtle pearl that Chanel does so well

Chanel Holographic Nail Polish- Several years before the whole "Jade" saga, does anybody remember this one? It's definitely the Rolls Royce of Holographic nail polishes, it applies beautifully and has the strongest holo that I've ever seen, perfection!

Mac Popster Lip Conditioner- From the Hello Kitty Collection a few years ago this gorgeous bright coral pink is my go to for a bright summer lip balm. I think I bought about 6 of these!

 Tom Ford for Estée Lauder "The Face Sheen"- It seems like such a long time ago Tom Ford collaborated with Lauder, it was a beautiful collection and this golden face sheen was my favourite. It came in a heavy gold compact topped with a aqua lid. Another item that I adore from this was the Azuree body oil, luckily they've repackaged it and it's now called the Bronze Godess body oil which comes out every summer.

 Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille- Another item from Mr Ford. This is part of his private collection of fragrances which are sold in special stores (I bought mine from Harrods) and are much more expensive than the standard range. Probably my favourite fragrance of all time, it's very strong and in your face -beware it's a bit of a love it or hate it scent! I love the combination of vanilla and tobacco and I've never smelt anything like it elsewhere.

 Mac Elite Eyeshadow- This is a legendary eyeshadow and I know many make up artists who still talk about it. It's a ultra soft bronze gold with a veluxe pearl finish. I think it was launched in 2005 and remains one of my favourite Mac shadows of all time.

 Mac Tartlette Lipglass- Now this was a long time ago, luckily I had the forethought to buy a few back ups. It's a perfect mix of coral and pearl without being too shimmery.

 Mac Petite Indulgence Cremesheen Glass- I think this was when the Cremesheen range was first out, it's a beautiful medium hot pink- not too bright or dark.

 Chanel Super Rouge Allure Lipstick- From Les Pop Up de Chanel a few years ago which had lots of lovely items including this which is a bright almost neon pink in the great Rouge Allure formula. Pink and Chanel, what's not to love?

 Mac Partylicious Pigment- From the Alice + Olivia collection, this is a stunning turquoise/teal, buttery pigment. Love this colour!

 Guerlain Orange Euphorique Rouge G- A beautiful bright orange with golden sheen which came out a few summers ago, I particularly love the special black packaging.

 Mac Party Parrot Lipstick- This was a more recent purchase from the Iris Apfel collection. It's the perfect neon pink for my skintone. Bright but has lots of depth.

 Mac Alpha Girl Beauty Powder- From the Heatherette collection it's a bright pale pink powder that I use as a blush. I love this mostly for the hot pink and holographic packaging!

 So those are a few of my most treasured beauty items! Do you have any favourites or any recommendations for me?
 X

No comments:

Post a Comment