Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil Review


This is one of my all time favourite body products. It's the Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil but you can also use it on hair and nails so is a lovely multi purpose product. It smells divine, very tropical- like coconuts, frangipani and gardenia flowers. It is a lightweight, clear oil that melts into the skin very quickly without leaving a sticky residue, I like to rub this onto my cuticles and through my hair to tame any flyaways. You can also use it as a hair treatment for 15 minutes pre shampooing.

Of course the main purpose of this is as a nourishing body oil which is best used after bathing when your skin is still a bit damp, concentrating on any dry patches like knees or elbows. The scent isn't so strong that it interferes with any perfume you might be wearing, it just gives a background sweetness which I love.  You only get a relatively small bottle (100ml) but a little goes a long way with this,  it's one of my favorite products to take on holiday with me if I know I'll be in sea water or in the pool a lot and I want to keep my skin in tip top condition.

I purchased mine from hqhair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment