Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mac Booyah!!! Pro Longwear Lipstick Swatch & Review (Beth Ditto)



This was the only other item I purchased from the Beth Dito Collection. It's a bright creamy medium orange with a glossy finish. It's not as bright/neon as say Bobbi Brown's Atomic Orange or Mac Morange but it has a similar tone. Booyah!!! goes on opaque and has a slight vanilla scent.


The great thing about Pro Longwears is that they do stay put for hours, this lasted on me for 6 hours through a cup of tea (or two) and a light lunch. The only problem I found was with the packaging, firstly once you twist the lipstick up it won't twist back down and also it won't click shut properly. This could just be a error with my lipstick although I found the closing mechanism didn't work with my Dear Diary lipstick either.

Swatch...

Mac Booyah!!! (daylight)
I purchased mine at maccosmetics.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment