Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kiehls Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic Review



The Kiehls Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic is a bi phase toner with a blend of clay, witch hazel and lots of skin are goodies. You have to give it a good mix before use as it separates leaving the clay at the bottom. I like to use this product in the summer when I want to make sure I stay shine free all day. If you soak a cotton pad then pat over your t-zone (or wherever you get a bit shiny) before using foundation it really helps to stop any oiliness from appearing.

 As this does have clay and is astringent I don't use it on a everyday basis just in case it stops working, although you probably could if you wanted. I also find it helps to clear up any blemishes I have. Overall I'm a big fan of the Rare Earth range, especially the mask, they're both effective and at a reasonable price point so if you're looking for a product to help combat shine this might be worth checking out.
 I got mine from kiehls.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment