Saturday, June 23, 2012

Rodial Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Mask Review



I've been on the hunt for a non greasy hydrating mask for regular use, I do adore my Sisley Flower Express Mask but as it is expensive I tend to save it as a treat. Rodial have released a range called 'Dragon's Blood'- don't be alarmed though as it is just referring to some tree sap! I went ahead and purchased the mask in the line (which also includes a moisturiser etc...). It has a light gel texture that dries clear, isn't oily or greasy to the touch and once left on for ten minutes (or even overnight) my skin feels plump and a lot of the redness has been taken down. So far I haven't experienced any irritation or breakouts with this one.

 It has a light sweet scent but doesn't overpower once applied. The packaging is fairly simple in a coral plastic tube (50ml) which is perfect for travelling. I'm really loving this mask and even though it's a luxury brand it doesn't break the bank and is a great product and does exactly what it claims to and I can't wait to try the rest of the range. I haven't had long enough to trial it for any long term benefits but I'll keep you updated!

 You can get this at rodial.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment