Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bourjois 1 Seconde 10 Rouge Poppy Nail Polish Swatch & Review


Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Polish in 10 Rouge Poppy is a bright creamy coral red. These new nail varnishes from Bourjois are supposed to have a gel-silicone texture, I'm not sure how different they are supposed to be from your average polish- they don't seem that incomparable. It is nicely pigmented though, this was 2 coats and I have no VNL. The brush is one of those pro wide wands which makes it super fast to apply, the first coat dried quickly but once the second was on it was a good 20 minutes before it was dry enough no to worry about smudging it. Having said that, I did dent it about 40 minutes afterwards so I would strongly advise putting on a quick dry topcoat.


As you can see it has a lovely glossy finish and it is a beautiful color - very similar to the YSL polish I reviewed the other day. I found this lasted about 2-3 days before I noticed any tip wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment