Thursday, May 3, 2012

YSL La Laque Couture 4 Corail Colisee Swatch & Review


I came across this the other day from Yves Saint Laurent, I think they might have launched a new nail polish collection recently as I've never noticed it before. Anyway I picked up number 4 Corail Colisee which is a very bright coral red. It dries a little bit darker than you see in the bottle but it's still very pretty. It is on the sheer side, almost like a jelly, I used 2 coats but it needed 3 looking back at the photos as you can see a fair amount of VNL.

They've included a wide brush, a bit like the ones from OPI, which makes painting nails super fast. It dries nice and glossy (I didn't use a top coat here). This manicure lasted me about 3 days before I saw any tip wear which is about average for me as I'm quite heavy handed.



No comments:

Post a Comment