Saturday, May 12, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss 006 Strawberry Swatch & Review


 Part of Revlon's Colorburst range is this gorgeous lipgloss called 006 Strawberry. It's a bright warm toned redish pink with lots of small silver and pink glitter. This is one of those colours that flatters a lot of skintones, it's bright but not garish. It has a shiny finish and opaque coverage in 1 swipe, the glitter particles aren't gritty but I can just about feel them if I press my lips together. I get about 4 hours wear out of this one- it might make it through a cup of tea but wouldn't hold out through a meal.

Like all the Colorburst range this has a quilted lid which I think is quite cute. It's slightly scented but I can't put my finger what it is, vanilla maybe? The doe foot wand is easy enough to use even if it is a bit long.

Swatches...
Revlon Strawberry (daylight)

Revlon Strawberry (flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment