Friday, May 25, 2012

Chanel Tentation (541) Nail Polish Swatch, Review & Dupes (Les Roses Ultimes De Chanel)


Chanel Le Vernis in 541 Tentation is a medium-dark raspberry pink with fuchsia shimmer and was launched in the Les Roses Ultimes De Chanel. It's super smooth and pigmented, I used two coats for good coverage. Unusually for Chanel the shimmer is quite strong as is visible in non direct light. I couldn't find anything like this in my collection- the shimmer does make it stand out from the rest but the base color is similar to China Glaze Heli-Yum or Estee Lauder Fuchsia, Chanel's Pulsion is more blue toned. Tentation has a glossy finish and lasts about 3-4 days on me before I notice any tip wear. 

Chanel Tentation (flash)

Chanel Tentation (daylight, outdoors)

No comments:

Post a Comment