Monday, May 14, 2012

Lanolips Apples Lip Ointment Swatch & Review


Lanolips by far is my favorite lip balm so I'm glad they also make these lovely colored lip ointments. This one is called Apples and is a bright cherry red with a glossy finish. It's surprisingly pigmented for a lip balm- you definitely couldn't put this on without a mirror! I do love the way these hydrate your lips and with regular use keep them in tip top condition- I've pretty much tried every balm on the market but I still keep coming back to Lanolips. These coloured ones also have a SPF 15 which is handy, especially in the summertime. It's unscented but does smell sweet- probably due to the almond and coconut oil. Oh and these are also animal cruelty free :)

Swatches...
Lanolips Apples (daylight)

Lanolips Apples (flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment