Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cream Puff Lip Creme in 2 Powder Puff Swatch & Review


 I've been trying to get my hands on these ever since Make Up Artist extraordinaire Lisa Eldridge mentioned them in one of her videos, so when I happened to find myself in Superdrug I took the opportunity to pick a couple up. This Cream Puff from Collection 2000, in 2 Powder Puff is a pale beige with a velvet matte finish. What's really nice about these is that they're quite hydrating as matte lipsticks go and very comfortable to wear. I get about 4 hours from them but with this shade you need to make sure your lips are in good condition as it can cling on to any dry bits!

They smell quite strongly of creme brulee but it doesn't last too long on the lips. This makes a lovely nude lip to go with a smoky eye while still avoiding the whole "corpse lip" look.

Swatches...
Cream Puff "Powder Puff" (daylight)

Cream Puff "Powder Puff" (flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment