Thursday, May 17, 2012

Revlon Red Bikini (Escapism Collection) Swatch & Review



Revlon Nail Enamel in Red Bikini is from the Escapism Collection by Gucci Westman for summer 2012. It's a vibrant orange toned red creme with a glossy finish. It is pretty opaque in one coat but I used two for good measure. This sort of reminded me of Chanel's Coromandel nail polish which I reviewed earlier, just without the subtle shimmer.


It dried a bit quicker than your standard polish which was a bit of a bonus and I found it lasted 2-3 days before I noticed any tip wear. A word of warning though, make sure you use a base coat with any sort of bright red as they can stain your nails for several days after removal. As far as I know this is a limited edition shade, so if you like it check it out sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment