Monday, May 21, 2012

Mac Abalone Suntints Lip Balm Swatch & Review (Hey Sailor)


 Mac has rereleased their suntint lip balms for summer, they come in the same squeezy tube which has been decorated with the Hey Sailor blue stripes. Abalone is a sheer hot pink with no shimmer, it gives a little colour but is mainly clear. It has a nice glossy shine and a light sweetish scent. The main problem with these I found the last time around was that they weren't particularly hydrating, and I'm afraid to say that hasn't changed much. I do like the way it has a built in SPF 20 so it's perfect for the beach but as an everyday lip balm I personally find it doesn't give enough moisture.

Abalone has quite a thick texture and I get about 2 hours before I need to reapply.

Swatches...
Mac Abalone (daylight)

Mac Abalone (flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment