Thursday, May 31, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Sizzle Lipgloss Swatch & Review (Escapism Collection)


Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in 046 Sizzle is a bright red-tangerine color with a glossy finish and no shimmer. It's been released with the Escapism Collection so I'm not sure if it is being made permanent. It's quite pigmented but it is a sheer formulation so your lips might change the colour slightly. This really reminds me of a gloss version of Chanel's Holiday Nail Polish and I think it will be perfect for the summer.

The texture of this is quite balmy so isn't sticky or tacky at all and it doesn't dry out my lips. I get approximately 3 hours wear out of this before it starts to fade away. It comes in the standard clear plastic tube with a longish doe foot wand, it also has a strange sweet scent- I can't quite put my finger on it but it smells a little artificial but luckily it doesn't linger for too long.

 Swatches...
Revlon Sizzle (daylight)

Revlon Sizzle (flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment