Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mac Feeling Fresh Eyeshadow Swatch & Review (Hey Sailor)


 Mac Feeling Fresh Eyeshadow is a bright emerald green with shimmer. It's a frost shadow although I was a little disappointed with the texture of this one, it was a bit dry and hard, you can get opaque coverage but only if you build up a few layers on top of a sticky base (like a primer or cream shadow). So it's a bit of a pain to work with but the colour is really beautiful and I don't have anything quite like it.

 I get about 8 hours wear from this if I use a good base but I found that by the 8th hour it had faded quite a bit around the edges. Like the rest of the Hey Sailor Collection it comes in special packaging so the price is slightly higher.

Mac Feeling Fresh (flash)
Swatches...

Mac Feeling Fresh (daylight)

Mac Feeling Fresh (flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment