Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mac Nude On Board Pro Longwear Bronzing Powder Swatch & Review (Hey Sailor)m


Mac Nude On Board Pro Longwear Bronzing Powder is a soft yellow toned beige tan with subtle gold glitter flecks. This is Mac's newest bronzer formula, I love the way it applies smoothly and you can build up the colour. It's not as shimmery as some of their other powders eg refined enriched bronze, refined golden etc.. but it is probably best suited to use this as a traditional bronzer rather than a contour. I would say this was good for pale-medium skintones.


 I found this lasted a good 10 hours before it started to fade around the edges slightly. I think this is slightly more expensive than the normal bronzer, probably due to the packaging and new formula, but I think if you're in the market for a powder this one is well worth the extra investment. As far as I know it is limited edition but hopefully Mac will relaunch it in the future as it is a lovely product.

 Swatches...
Mac Nude On Board (Daylight)

Mac Nude On Board (Flash)



No comments:

Post a Comment