Friday, May 18, 2012

Bourjois 123 Perfect (53 Light Beige) Foundation Swatch & Review


123 Perfect is the latest foundation from Bourjois, I came across this whilst browsing in Boots but I haven't seen this around in Spain yet so I'm not sure of its availability worldwide. It's supposed to have 3 correcting pigments (yellow, mauve and green) and 16 hour wear time. I find it's very similar to Chanel Perfection Lumiere, perhaps a slightly more matte finish (although this isn't that surprising considering it's part of the same company).

I picked up 53 Light Beige but I've noticed that it dries down a little darker than Healthy Mix or Healthy Mix Serum. It has a gel like texture with medium coverage and blends in with the skin perfectly to give an invisible finish. I would say that this is more suitable for normal-oily skin types as it is quite mattifying. It comes in a glass bottle with a pump nozzle. Overall this is yet another really lovely foundation from Bourjois and at a great price point.

Swatches...
Bourjois 123 Perfect 53 (daylight)

Bourjois 123 Perfect 53 (flash)


No comments:

Post a Comment