Thursday, May 17, 2012

Guerlain Giulette Rouge G (63) Swatch & Review


Guerlain 63 Giulette Rouge G is a vibrant warm pink with golden shimmer. This is quite probably my favorite shade out of all the Rouge G range, it has a soft creamy texture which applies smoothly and is opaque in one swipe. I also find them one of the most hydrating lipsticks on the market, my lips never feel parched once I've been wearing these, nor do they enhance any dry areas or imperfections. This shade on average lasts about 6 hours on me, and it doesn't leave a strange ring around my lips as it wears off, just a pretty subtle stain.


It comes in the classic Rouge G packaging- a hefty metal case with a flip top mirror, it's a piece of art but not so practical for carrying in your handbag (it's very heavy and I'm paranoid the lid will fall off). These are expensive lipsticks, there's no getting away from that fact, but I think if you find a shade you adore it is worth the investment.

Swatches...
Guerlain Giulette (daylight)

Guerlain Giulette (flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment