Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dior Incognito (030) 5 Couleurs Palette Swatch & Review


 This is one of Dior's permanent eyeshadow quints, it's a lovely mix of fair neutrals. They are all very soft, smooth and buttery so are very easy to apply and blend. There is a pale iridescent pink, a soft beige, a slightly sparkly off white, a grey-taupe and a light golden brown. Because of the general paleness of the shades it does particularly suit those who are more fair-skinned, but I still use this palette in the summer when I'm around a Mac NC35/Chanel Beige/Nars Stromboli.


I get a full days wear with these with no fading or creasing (although more often than not I'll pop them over a Paint Pot or similar). The texture is very creamy and I've never noticed any fallout. Even though Dior quints are on the pricey side I still think they're worth the investment if you find one that works for you.

Swatches...
Dior Incognito (daylight)

Dior Incognito (flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment