Sunday, May 6, 2012

Models Own Disco Heaven Hed Kandi Nail Polish Swatch & Review


Models Own Disco Heaven Nail Polish is a gorgeous mix of gold and turquoise/blue small glitter (the aqua is more noticeable in real life). It goes on surprisingly opaque for a glitter- this is 3 coats but you could also wear it layered over a different nail polish. I think the addition of the aqua glitter is what really sets it apart from your standard gold polish, I don't have anything else like it in my collection. Being a glitter this dries very quickly but the payoff is that it's a pain to remove (best method is to soak a cotton pad in acetone remover and hold onto the nail for a good 45 seconds).


I found this lasted 4 days before I noticed any tip wear. It's also worthwhile using a topcoat to give a smoother, glossier finish (but this isn't particularly gritty as glitters go).

No comments:

Post a Comment