Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mac Au Rose Suntints Lip Balm Swatch & Review (Hey Sailor)


Mac Suntints Liquid Lip Balm in Au Rose is a warm peachy pink with golden shimmer. This is my favourite of this years Suntints, it's quite sheer but I do like the subtle colour and golden sparkle, I think this shade will suit a lot of people. As with my earlier review of Abalone, these are not very hydrating as lip balms go so if you're looking for a moisturising everyday balm- this might not be for you. I think these work well when you're in a snip, want a touch of colour and to protect your lips (as these have a SPF 20) so my plan is to use these when I'm at the beach to save packing multiple products.

I typically get about 2 hours wear from these before touching up. They are quite thick and a little bit tacky. I can just about detect a faint sweetish vanilla scent but it doesn't linger once applied.

Swatches...
Mac Au Rose (daylight)

Mac Au Rose (flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment