Friday, May 11, 2012

Dior Vernis Safari Beige 219 Swatch & Review


Dior Safari Beige nail polish is a creamy nude, I think it can change a lot in tone depending on your skintone. In the bottle it pulls a little grey but on me it goes more pinkish. I've been trying to find the perfect nude nail polish for a long time so I thought I'd give this one a go as it seems to have a bit of a cult following. It's quite thick as polishes go but goes on relatively opaque (I used 2 coats but it could have done with 3 if you want a perfect finish).


Like other Dior polishes this has a wide brush to make application fast and easy. I did notice that it dried pretty quick- I was outside painting my nails and it was drying in between brushstrokes! It has a shiny finish but for a real glossy look you would need a topcoat. I find Dior nail polishes last on me 3-4 days before it shows tipwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment