Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chanel Delight Nail Polish 607 Swatch & Review (Summertime De Chanel)


Chanel Le Vernis in 607 Delight is a pale bronzy rose-gold. This has been released with the Summertime De Chanel Collection so I'm not sure if it's limited edition or not. I've seen many photos of it online but they haven't captured it that accurately (it sort of looked quite dark and bronze) so I wasn't really expecting to like it. In real life however it is much paler and looks like rose gold to me, it's pretty much everything I wanted Deborah Lippmann's Glamourous Life to be! It applies smoothly and with opaque coverage (I used two coats here), plus it dried quickly with a shiny finish so I didn't need topcoat.

Texture wise it's very similar to Graphite from the Autumn collection so it's very sparkly but as it's Chanel it has been done in a very refined way. This lasted me 4 days before I noticed any tip wear, the photos were taken on day 3 with no top or base coat. Overall I really (and unexpectedly) like this colour, no doubt it will inspire many copies but if you're like me and are a bit of a Chanelphile then this one is a must-have.

No comments:

Post a Comment