Monday, April 9, 2012

Benefit Coralista Blush Review & Swatches


I've been a long term devotee to Benefit's Coralista, it's my go-to peachy blush. It's a perfect blend of coral peach-pink with enough golden shimmer to illuminate but not so much as to enhance pores. I find that this blush lasts all day on me (if you have really oily skin you might want to try setting blush with a powder or layer cream and powder blushes). I actually prefer this to many of the other coralish blushers on the market (Nars, Mac etc..) both in terms of texture and colour.

The added bonus with this is that you get a lot of product for your money (.42 OZ) which is double the size of most blushes. This one is in the old style packaging so doens't have a flip lid or mirror but you get more product. I should also mention that this has a sweet peachy scent so if you're allergic to frangrance you might want to give this one a miss!


 Swatches..

Benefit Coralista (daylight)

Benefit Coralista (flash)
I bought mine at houseoffraser.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment