Monday, April 30, 2012

Mac Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Havana Swatch & Review

Havana eye shadow is from Mac's Extra Dimension collection, it's a warm medium brown with golden shimmer. It has great payoff and is very smooth and buttery, I think you can get away with using these wet or dry. This color slightly reminded me of what Tempting would look like with out the chunkiness.


You get quite a lot of product in these ones (same sized pot as the Mega Metal but less quantity). This colour in particular I think really lends itself to a bronzy smoky eye. I used this over a Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow and it lasted all day with no creasing or fading. I'm pretty sure these are limited edition so it's best to check these out before it's too late!

Swatches...
Mac Havana (daylight)

Mac Havana (flash)



No comments:

Post a Comment