Friday, April 20, 2012

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer St Moritz Review & Swatch



This is the latest foundation from Nars, it's a lovely tinted moisturiser with a built in SPF 30. I purchased the shade St Moritz, a medium yellow tone (about a Mac NC30) which is slightly too dark for me at the moment but in a few weeks as it's getting warmer it should be about right. I especially like the texture of this one, it's virtually undetecetable, a bit like my favourite Bourjois Healthy Mix foundations, and gives a sheer to medium coverage which is a touch more than your standard tinted moisturiser.

I use this straight on top of bare skin (no other moisturiser) as I have oily skin, it gives just the right amount of hydration with out making it greasy or too shiny. I would say this is a satin finish, it's not matte but it's not dewy either so I can skip powder. This also has great lasting power, I wore it all the way through 8 am to 11pm and it hadn't faded or slipped off. This will definitely be my base of choice through the summer as I love being able to put on moisturiser, SPF and foundation in one go.

Packaging is nice and practical in a black plastic squeezy tube and you get a very generous 50ml (1.9OZ). I can't comment on it's skin brightening abilities as I haven't had it for long enough but I will update when I've tried it for more time.

Swatch...

Nars St Moritz Tinted Moisturiser (daylight)

No comments:

Post a Comment