Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Urban Decay Lip Love Lolita Swatch & Review


Urban Decay Lip Love Lip Therapy in Lolita is a bright sheer Barbie pink. These are designed to be a hybrid between a lip balm and a lipgloss. It's smells like honey (which I love) and gives a tint of colour and glossy shine. I use these quite a lot when I'm out and about instead of lugging around both balm and gloss and I find it does the job well. I wouldn't throw away my balms in place of this as I think it's fine for daytime hydration but you need something slightly more intensive for night.

As it's quite runny I find that I get about 2 hours wear from this before it fades off. It comes in a clear plastic squeezy tube which is nice for traveling and you can see how much product you have left.

Swatches...
Urban Decay Lip Love Lolita (daylight)

Urban Decay Lip Love Lolita (flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment