Monday, April 2, 2012

Models Own Pink Sorbet Nail Polish Swatch & Review



It's no secret I love nail polish, the brighter the better in my opinion. I tend to buy all brands from luxury lines to drugstore brands. One of my favorite brands is Models Own, they make good quality polishes, well priced and with a huge range of colours.

This one in particular is Pink Sorbet, it's a neon pink with lots of pearl. Here I'm wearing 2 coats which is fine but you could go for 3 to make it perfect. As with most neons it dries pretty quick and to a almost matte finish so you'll need a topcoat to make it super shiny.



Wear time really depends on the individual. I'm very heavy handed and have never found a polish that doesn't chip within 2-3 days. This wears on me similar to everything else like Chanel, OPI etc....

You can buy this at modelsownit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment