Monday, April 9, 2012

Models Own Tropical Sun Beetlejuice Nail Polish Review & Swatch



Just launched from Models Own is this beautiful nail polish named "Tropical Sun" which is a coral peach and gold duochrome. It's one of those lit from within type polishes so is very glowy and has a small amount of silver glitter. You mainly see the coral/gold flash in the sunlight but it's by no means flat in non direct light. It also has a glossy finish (but I add topcoat for extra shine).

Models Own Tropical Sun (daylight)

It's not a one coater but I can imagine it would be pretty layered over another polish too. I did 3 coats here plus topcoat which I think is about right. I usually get a good 3 days wear with Models Own before I get any tip wear. For me this is most definitely a must-have for the summer!



I bought mine from modelsownit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment