Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Models Own Hyperbrite Pink Hawaiian Lipstick Swatch & Review


Models Own Pink Hawaiian Hyperbrite Lipstick is a medium hot pink. In the tube it looks more warm toned but on my lips it pulls a lot more fuchsia- it reminded me a lot of Nars Schiap, Mac Quick Sizzle and so on. It's pretty pigmented and I can get full coverage in a couple of swipes. This one is meant to be matte but I find it has a very slight sheen to it and isn't particularly drying. It also has quite a strong fruity scent but soon disappears after application.

 I find this lasted on me a good 5 hours due to it's slightly waxy texture, faded nicely and didn't leave that weird ring on your outer lips after eating. Overall a thumbs up for this one!

Swatches...

Models Own Pink Hawaiian (daylight)

Models Own Pink Hawaiian (flash)

I purchased mine from modelsownit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment