Thursday, April 12, 2012

Models Own Indian Ocean Beetlejuice Nail Polish Review & Swatch

Models Own Indian Ocean on left 2 fingers, Essie Lapis of Luxury topped with Indian Ocean on right 2.

This is from Models Own latest collection of Beetlejuice nail polishes. It's called Indian Ocean and is a blue duochrome which flashes pink with a slight lilac tinge. It's very pretty and glowy on the nail. I do find it on the sheer side and you might find it hard to achieve the colour in the bottle- I used 3 coats here and didn't get any where near opaque coverage. However, this is a stunning shade for layering. 


I get about 3 or so days before tip wear starts to appear. I also find the drying time on this isn't as quick as some other shades so a quick dry topcoat would come in handy. Overall this is a really pretty colour and I don't have anything quite like it in my collection so I'm sure it will sell very quickly so be sure to check it out if you think it might be something you'd like.

Models Own Indian Ocean on top 2 fingers, Essie Lapis of Luxury topped with Indian Ocean on bottom 2.
I bought mine from modelsownit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment