Sunday, April 22, 2012

YSL Volupte Sheer Candy 4 Grenade Suave Swatch & Review


Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy in 4 Grenade Suave (Succulent Pomegranate) is a bright berry pink with a high shine finish. These are designed to be sheer but I find this is one of the more pigmented ones (a lot of the others give no colour at all). On my lips this gives a nice dose of raspberry pink (it comes out more pigmented than my swatches show for some reason!) and has a nice glossy shine. The texture is slightly balmy and not at all sticky and lasts about 2-3 hours on me. They are designed to be hydrating but I find they give a little moisture but I still prefer to use a bit of lip balm as well.
Like most YSL products the packaging is very pretty, the metal casing is pretty heavy though so you wouldn't want to tote 5 of these in your handbag at once! Also note that it doesn't have the miniature mirror on the lid like the usual Rouge Voluptes. It has a lovely sweet mango scent that is quite strong initially but soon disappears.

Swatches..
YSL Sheer Candy Grenade Suave (daylight)

YSL Sheer Candy Grenade Suave (flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment