Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Kiko Water Eyeshadow in Grey Wood 11, Swatch & Review

 Kiko Water Eyeshadow in 11 Grey Wood is a beautiful complex shade of taupe with a grey-lilac undertone, I can also see elements of brown and blue once it has been blended out. I haven't heard much talk in the beauty world about Kiko, but I'm pretty sure they're widely available throughout Europe at least. These eyeshadows are what first caught my eye, the texture is very smooth, it's highly pigmented and you can use them both wet or dry, if you use it wet it really brings out the pearl and helps it adhere better. I do find them to be pretty long lasting even when I don't use a primer underneath.

 The packaging is simple but practical, it comes in a little fabric pouch, the plastic square pot also has a mirror underneath the lid. I love the 3D design on the actual eyeshadow! This performs like a much more expensive eyeshadow so it really took me by surprise how much I liked it. If you happen to have a Kiko store near you I highly recommend checking this one out!

Swatches...
Kiko Grey Wood (daylight)

Kiko Grey Wood (sunlight)

Kiko Grey Wood (flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment