Sunday, April 1, 2012

Guerlain Rouge Automatique 143 Nahema Review and Swatch



I'm quite surprised that I haven't heard much hype about this lipstick, it's a stunning shade of Rouge Automatique by Guerlain. Named Nahema, number 143, it is a coral-red with beautiful golden shimmer. Bright enough to look great on darker skintones but sheer enough to work on people with pale skin. I get about 4 hours of wear out of this one and I don't find it particularly drying either.



The packaging is also rather clever, you can pull down the little switch on the front so making application easy enough to do with one hand. It's also cheaper than the Rouge G line, although this doesn't feel as hefty (on account of it being more plasticy rather than metal).

Guerlain Rouge Automatique Nahema in natural light

I bought mine at debenhams.com

No comments:

Post a Comment