Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Boy 54 Lipstick Review & Swatch


This is Chanel's 'Boy' Rouge Coco Shine. It's a mauve nude colour that I know is a lot of peoples MLBB shade. It's has a subtle shimmer and semi opaque coverage in a lovely creamy lipstick. I do find myself reaching for this one quite a lot as it's very natural and versatile plus has more hydrating components than some other lipsticks. Another benefit is that it means you don't have to use a mirror for touch ups when you're out and about as it just applies like a balm.


It's has a glossy finish and I get about 2-3 hours out of it before I need to reapply. It's very easy to walk by this type of colour as it's not particularly eye catching but if you're in the market for a new nude lipstick it might be one to check out.


Chanel Boy Rouge Coco Shine (daylight)

I bought mine from debenhams.com

No comments:

Post a Comment