Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fekkai Marine Summer Hair Zero-Humidity Frizz Control Review


On a recent outing to Sephora I came across this- the Fekkai Marine Summer Hair Zero-Humidity Frizz Control Spray. It's designed to control fly aways and stop hair from frizzing up due to humidity. I live in Southern Spain for most of the year and in the summer it gets very, very hot so my hair gets totally parched from the sun, swimming in the sea/pool etc... For reference my hair is mid blonde with highlights, naturally wavy and waist length and I regularly torture it with GHD's and blow drying. So I wouldn't say it's in the best of shape!

First of all the smell is just divine! It's a bit like coconut and pineapple, very tropical and sort of reminds me of tropical holidays. The spray is very lightweight and doesn't weigh hair down (I put it onto freshly washed damp hair) and I do feel like if I let it dry naturally my hair isn't as frizzy as it can usually be. I don't find that it's moisturising though (if you have really dry hair you may need a bit of leave in conditioner too) but at the same time it's not drying as it has no alcohol in it. As a bonus it also has a UV shield so it is supposed to stop your hair colour from fading in the sun.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that it has taken away all my frizziness but it certainly seems to be helping but I think this would work great for someone with normal or fine hair as a one step product.

No comments:

Post a Comment