Friday, April 6, 2012

Pop Beauty Mint Magic 63 Nail Glam Review & Swatch


I've never tried Pop Beauty's nail glam polish before, so to start off with I picked up 63 "Mint Magic", which is a cute pastel mint green. I like this shade as it doesn't pull out too much redness in my hands. It's a creme with no shimmer and dries to a shiney finish. It's runnier than some other polishes I've tried, but still goes on pretty well, I've used 2 coats here but I'd go for 3 just to make it perfect.



It's also DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free which is always a bonus.

For reference here it is lined up next to some of my other mint green polishes...

China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, Illamasqua Nomad, Pop Mint Magic, China Glaze Aquadelic, Essie Mint Candy Apple, Essie Turquoise & Caicos

As you can see none are exact dupes but China Glaze's Aquadelic is about the closest but slightly bluer.

I bought mine from asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment