Friday, April 6, 2012

Guerlain Rouge G Gabrielle 60 Review & Swatch


Probably my most used Rouge G by Guerlain is this one, 60 'Gabrielle'. For me it's the perfect nude, a peach-pink with lots of gold shimmer. It's super pretty yet natural and works brilliantly with a smokey eye. As it's also one of the Rouge G range I find it nicely hydrating and so I can get away with not bringing any balm out with me (which is just as well as this lipstick weighs a ton!).


It is beautifully packaged in a heavy silver metal case with flip top mirror, which I guess is what you want when you're paying for a premium brand. Even though this is at the higher end of the price point yardstick, I still think it's worth it if you can find your HG colour, and for me this is just that.

Gabrielle Rouge G (flash)


Swatch...

Guerlain Gabrielle Rouge G (daylight)
I bought mine from selfridges.com

No comments:

Post a Comment