Monday, April 16, 2012

Illamasqua Obey Lipstick Swatch & Review


Illamasqua Obey Lipstick is a bright pale peach with a semi matte finish. It's uber opaque in coverage - one swipe and you get total cover. Because it has so much white pigment this makes the lipstick really stand away from the face so you get a very brightening effect so it becomes a bit like wearing neon lipstick. I find this one best if you soften the edges by patting it in with your finger. It is almost matt so you also need to make sure your lips are in good condition otherwise it will enhance any dry bits.


I can get about 5-6 hours wear out of this but if you eat/drink it would look a bit patchy so you need a little up keep. Apart from that I really love this lipstick, sort of reminds me of something Brigitte Bardot would wear!

Swatches...
Illamasqua Obey (daylight)

Illamasqua Obey (flash)
I bought mine from illamasqua.com

No comments:

Post a Comment